This is who I am.


samiiiiiraxo:

angeloothevampireslayer:

lolzpicx:

Makeup Transformations

P L E A S E

😂

(Source: tastefullyoffensive)


Via Zombie Free To Fly


galaxyreptiles:

rainweatherreptiles:

So, I see a lot of people who share photos of our reptiles and every time I do, I check out people I don’t recognise because i’m interested.

And it kind of bothers me when I end up on a blog where the only other things being posted are “dark”. 

Don’t get me wrong, everyone has a right to enjoy whatever they want but I guess it just kind of confuses me when I end up on a blog where 90% of the photos are of dead things "Ohhh it’s so tragic and beaaautiful", self-mutilation imagery “Ohhh, so deep man”, horror/gore "This is totally how I feel right now you guys. Ughhhhh" and then the other 10% is reptiles.

Now I like to think that people just have this one positive upswing and that reptiles is IT and if that’s the case, GREAT. Everyone deserves to have something they feel positive about, but I can’t help but feel like instead, they’re often just being shared as another thing that’s ‘dark’.

Seriously. I have seen some of our snakes being reblogged with tags that are so beyond ludicrous it is almost comical.

Look at these little brats! There isn’t a single ‘dark’ bone in their body. well, except maybe Anathema . Heck, sometimes I wonder if there are any bones in there at all. 

These animals are cute, adorable snugfaces. They are equal in cutification to their fluffy kinfolk and if you’re sharing these animals to prove how deep and dark and hardcore you are, please, stop it. I am seriously going to start putting bows on them. Just for you.

Shared by Galaxy Reptiles.


Via Galaxy Reptiles






(Source: weheartit.com)



my-funny-pics:

My Funny Pictures #NewPost [1]



awwww-cute:

Faith in humanity restored after reading this



conn-dog:

send your pics at vxto@wupics.com

(Source: yareliess)


Via conn-dog

there-was-no-other-sound:

rnultiplayer:

wanna know what a cow looks like washed and blow dried?

image

image

that is what a cow looks like washed and blow dried

FLUFFY MILK HORSE

Via Just trying to dance my way through ...

(Source: rejective)


1147
To Tumblr, Love Pixel Union